Parexel Access Consulting (PAC) provide consultancy services to help clients prepare for market access throughout the drug development lifecycle. Our experts work closely with clients to build robust strategies to showcase a product’s value, help support payer and HTA acceptance, and ultimately help gain optimal reimbursement and market access for their product. We have experts in health economic modeling, pricing and market access, real-world data, evidence evaluation and clinical outcome assessment.
We are currently seeking to find a Senior Consultant, Clinical Outcomes Assessment to be based out of our UK or US office. You will be responsible for projects on psychometric analyses and provide strategic input and advice to our junior team and clients.
Post: Senior Consultant – Clinical Outcomes Assessments
Reporting to the Global Head Parexel HEOR COA this role offers a unique opportunity to support our team of clinical outcome assessment (COA) scientists in the evaluation of psychometric evaluation of tests and outcomes assessment with patient input. The existing team includes psychologists and biological scientists with a broad range of experience in industry, academia and clinical practice.
• Understand COA/ PRO creation in detail (in particular) qualitative analyses and psychometric analyses.
• Provide support in qualitative interview analyses and projects
• Design, conduct, and analyze health-related qualitative in-depth interviews and analyses of interview scripts to assess patient views of products and devices.
• Advocate behavioural science methods more broadly across the Parexel and clients and generalize learnings into a framework that can help bring behavioural science to scale.
• Develop proposals and study protocols that include elements of experimental design.
• Project Management
• Client Management
• Performance Management
• Parexel also expects Senior Staff to be involved and active in Business development in terms of support of proposal writing and attracting new business opportunities
• Ideally a recognized or up and coming expert in the field of COA design and analyses, demonstrated through publication records, involvement in relevant special interest groups (e.g. ISPOR, ISOQOL, C-Path)
• Minimum of 3-4 years experience in qualitative analyses as established by publication records and training certificates
• Strong knowledge of qualitative and or quantitative psychometric research skills, with demonstrated technical expertise
• Strong scientific and regulatory knowledge of relevant guideline
• Understanding of team, project and performance managementQualifications• Minimum MSc, PhD preferred in a relevant discipline (e.g. Psychology, Statistics, Psychometrics, Outcomes Research/ Anthropology).
• Fluent in vocal and written EnglishEEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.