• Proficiency in SAS.
• Knowledge of the programming and reporting process.
• Knowledge of WSOPs/Guidelines/System Life Cycle methodologies, ICH-GCP and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and proven practical application.
• Demonstrate ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
• Strong leadership ability.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to successfully work together with a (“virtual”) team (including international teams as required) as well as independently.
• Demonstrate strong organizational skills, ability to manage competing priorities, and be flexible to change.
• Business/Operational skills that include customer focus, commitment to quality management and problem solving.
• Good business awareness/business development skills (including financial awareness).
• Ability to create, maintain and define strategies to improve the efficiency of running a clinical trial.
• Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
• Demonstrate commitment to refine quality processes.
• Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives.
• Shows commitment to and performs consistently high quality work..
• Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent work experience
• Competent in written and oral English.
• Excellent communication skills.
Minimum Work Experience
• Relevant Clinical Trial industry experience.