To assist in the day-to-day monitoring of clinical studies in respect to the laboratory. Will respond to investigator Site, CRA, and Client inquires in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with Good Clinical Practice and company SOP’s.
* Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON’s values which centers around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
* As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
* Provide technical support to Investigator Sites, CRA, and Sponsors on questions or issues pertaining to protocol requirements including collection instructions, shipping, and supplies and testing in a call center environment.*
* Investigate problems related to subject visits, until resolution is complete, by issuing outgoing queries, addressing incoming queries/answers from sites as well as responding to internal queries.*
* Notify Sponsors, Investigators, and/or CRAs of values as specified per protocol or laboratory SOPs.*
* Perform minor database updates pertaining to subject or visit information and investigator/CRA contact details.*
* Order supplies/kits for sites as per Sponsor, CRA, or site request.
* Any other relevant task assigned by management.
* Travel (approximately 1%) domestic and/or international