Another key aspect of the role is the contribution to the continuous improvement of the function within the Scaled Agile Framework, and as such the role must be oriented towards team work in an emerging and flexible environment.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
• Shows Initiative and self-confidence, is adaptable and is able to cope with changing and evolving priorities.
• Must have the ability to work methodically in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
• Manages provision of consultancy services. In own areas of expertise, provides advice and guidance to consultants and/or the customer or other stakeholders through involvement in the delivery of consultancy services
• Maintains an in-depth knowledge of specific specialism in the field, and provides expert advice regarding their application..
Knowledge and Experience:
• Strong testing skills and automation skills
• Understand the importance of strong product knowledge and becoming SME
• Very strong C# and Selenium/WebDriver skills
• Experience in Database testing, preferably SQL Server
• Experience in Web-Service Testing
• Exposure to working on Cloud environments. Preferably Azure
• Exposure to CI-CD
• Understanding of Agile methodologies (preferably Scrum)