The Senior Procurement Business Analyst develops strong business relationships with customers (internal and external) to understand and analyze requirements. S/he provides professional advice and ongoing support to meet their business requirements. S/he will provide specialized procurement knowledge and detailed strategic analysis. S/he should have the ability to initiate and develop procurement/business related ideas, determine the optimum course of action for success, particularly in respect to collaborating and seeking agreement with all interested parties. The Senior Procurement Business Analyst will provide data administration and analysis support for Procurement.
• Strong knowledge of continuous improvement principles, theories, processes and technologies
• Ability to work on a range of procurement problems and provide high quality and/or innovative solutions
• Strong statistics, data modeling/analysis skills
• Proven effective cross-functional business team experience required
• Strong process and project management skills
• Significant experience in data reporting tools like Crystal, Business Objects, Hyperion, and data analysis tools like Excel, Access or equivalent applications. Strong understanding of data structures, measurement, and reporting methodologies
• Strong understanding of business process modeling and business workflows and mapping tools
• Experience with Business Process mapping tools, like Visio, iGrafx, etc.
• Expertise in preparing data concisely as executive summaries and PowerPoint presentations
• Must be highly detail oriented and capable of processing large amount of information error free.
• Innovative and strategic minded.
• Familiarity with finance, accounting, marketing / sales and clinical studies
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of management.
• Ability to speak, write, and read a second language is a plus
Knowledge and Experience:
• 5+ years of experience in business analysis, financial analysis, strategic sourcing/procurement analysis, ROI analysis, process mapping and end to end lifecycle analysis.
• Significant experience in large, global organizations.
• BS/MS/MBA or equivalent experienceEEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.