* Excellent analytical skills with applicable SAS programming skills is essential.
* Knowledge and understanding of the programming and reporting process.
* Knowledge of SOP’s/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
* Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to successfully work as part of a global team.
* Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
* Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives.
* Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality work.