Study of IV NTR-441 solution in healthy volunteers and COVID-19 patients
The company Neutrolis is enrolling patients into the clinical trial investigating Phase 1 Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability, PD, PK, Immunogenicity of IV NTR-441 Solution in Healthy Volunteers and COVID-19 Patients.
This first-in-human clinical study is a Phase 1a/ 1b, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess the safety, tolerability, and PK/PD of NTR-441 in healthy subjects and patients with COVID-19 after single ascending IV infusion doses and multiple ascending IV infusion doses.
The trial is designed to enroll male and female 18 Years to 99 Years and is being conducted in the Medical University of Vienna, Department of Infectiology and Tropical Medicine, Vienna, Austria; Medical University Vienna, Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Vienna, Austria.
The study start date is April 14, 2021.
The patients that can be enrolled into this study include:
- Male or female, non-smoker, ≥18 and ≤55 years of age, with Body Mass Index (BMI) > 18.5 and < 32.0 kg/m2
- Healthy with no clinically significant findings, determined by medical evaluation (medical history, physical examination, vital signs, 12-lead ECG, and clinical laboratory evaluations) at Screening
- Subject is able to understand and is willing to comply with all study requirements, and willing to follow the instructions of the study staff.
- Subject voluntarily agrees to participate in this study.
- Pregnancy, nursing, and/or breastfeeding.
- Study participant has a history of an anaphylactic reaction.
- Subject has used an investigational drug within 30 days (or 5 half-lives whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of study drug.
- Has received any prescription or nonprescription over-the-counter (except occasional use of acetaminophen, paracetamol or ibuprofen) medication, topical medications, vitamins, dietary or herbal during the last 14 days or 5 half-lives, whichever is longer.
- Subject has a positive urine test for drugs of abuse at the screening visit or admission.
- Regular consumption of alcohol within 6 months prior to Screening or use of illicit substances within 3 months prior to screening.
- Subject has positive test for SARS-CoV-2 infection, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), chronic or active hepatitis B, or active hepatitis C.
- Donation or loss of blood or plasma within 4 weeks prior to initial dosing.
- Subject has a history or current evidence of a serious and/or unstable cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal, hematologic, autoimmune, mental or other medical disorder, including cirrhosis or malignancy; a history of a psychiatric disorder that will affect the subject's ability to participate in the study.
- Subject has a clinically relevant abnormal ECG; abnormal laboratory values.
- Subject has hypertension.
This page provides a more detailed overview of this clinical trial: https://ichgcp.net/clinical-trials-registry/NCT04941183.
Clinical Research News
Upcoming Clinical Trials
NCT03816358RecruitingTesting the Combination of Anetumab Ravtansine With Either Nivolumab, Nivolumab and Ipilimumab, or Gemcitabine and Nivolumab in Advanced Pancreatic CancerConditions: Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma, Recurrent Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma, Stage II Pancreatic Cancer AJCC v8, Stage IIA Pancreatic Cancer AJCC v8, Stage IIB Pancreatic Cancer AJCC v8, Stage III Pancreatic Cancer AJCC v8, Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer AJCC v8, Unresectable Pancreatic Carcinoma
NCT03789201RecruitingConditions: Normal Physiology
NCT03628235RecruitingConditions: Huntington's Disease
NCT03745144RecruitingConditions: Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis (RMS)
NCT03740529RecruitingConditions: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Marginal Zone Lymphoma, B-cell Lymphoma, Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
NCT03666533RecruitingConditions: Stroke, Gait Impairment
NCT03663790RecruitingConditions: Knee Osteoarthritis
NCT03599622RecruitingAn Investigational Study of Experimental Medication BMS-986165 in Participants With Moderate to Severe Crohn's DiseaseConditions: Granulomatous Colitis, Crohn's Disease, Crohn's Enteritis, Granulomatous Enteritis
NCT03433924RecruitingAn Epidemiologic Study on PD-L1 Expression Combined With Clinical Observation in the Chinese MIUBC Patients.Conditions: Urinary Bladder Cancer
NCT03427424RecruitingConditions: Opioid-Related Disorders, Alcohol-Related Disorders
Recent CRA jobs
Senior Patient Recruitment Lead - (Clinical Trials) - Home Based
Senior / Regulatory Affairs Consultant - CMC (Small Molecules)
Senior Statistical Programmer FSP (Poland)
Consultant, Regulatory & Access Consulting / 開発薬事コンサルタント
AD/D, SSU Strategy and Planning – Account Lead Biotech
Regulatory Affairs Consultant / Project Manager-US Agent (West Coast)
Director, SSU Strategy and Planning – Enterprise
Principal Statistical Programmer - FSP, UK
Director, SSU Strategy and Planning – Biotech EMEA