(Senior) Global Trial Manager UK: homebased, Novartis
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom
- Operational Kick-off or Study Approval: Coordinate and contribute to presentation preparation to review Boards, participate in meetings, and ask for guidance on the implementation and execution (cross functional review with Legal, Governance, Compliance and Operations) as needed. Coordinate documentation for Boards approval working with TFM, Project Owner and others, respectively.
- Kick-off Meeting: Plan and co-facilitate kick-off meeting(s) (KOM) internally, involving global and country Novartis cross-functional team members as relevant. to discuss and agree roles and responsibilities, risks assessed and management plans, timelines, and steering committee/communication and oversight/ progress reporting expectations
- Budget Management: Support team in reconciling the study budget reconciliation activities for closing of budget.
- Contract: Coordinate contract preparation, review & finalization with global and local stakeholders and External Service Provider
- Drug Supply & Material Transfer: Track the status of supplies & other equipment on an ongoing basis
- Documentation: Collect, review, and store appropriately all project or program related documentation for the duration of the activities in the Document management System
- Budget Tracking: Track and report activities and payments to collaborators and vendors; provide updates in franchise-level meetings to EGTM
- External meetings: Ensure that regular meetings are held with external party and that all relevant Novartis and external representatives attend as needed, and archive documentation
- Operational Oversight: Monitor progress and track status for all assigned studiesand store appropriately all project or program related documentation for the duration of the activities
- Bachelor's Degree Bachelor's Degree in health care or other scientific discipline required
- Excellent communication skills.
- Communication - Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
- Previous experience in: project management, tracking drug supply, demand & contracting process, budget holder, set-up of team meeting vendor management.
- Cross-collaboration - Ability to work across cultures and geographies with a high awareness and understanding of cultural differences.
Clinical Research Jobs
Laboratory Logistics Specialist
Senior Health Economics Consultant
Statistical Programmer Experienced
Office Assistant - Fixed Term Position
Clinical Trial Assistant
RA Submissions Specialist
GUARD Clinical Research Associate
Senior Statistical Programmer - Remote