Consultant, Consulting Services, Poland
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
CONSULTANT, CONSULTING SERVICES, POLAND
IQVIA is looking for talented and passionate applicants at the Consultant level to join our Consulting Team in Warsaw.
As a Consultant you will be involved in the delivery of multiple management and market access consulting projects for our healthcare clients – mainly in Poland, but also across Europe.
Our clients rely on our knowledge, experience, and aptitude for problem-solving to develop winning value growth strategies. Our ability to leverage and process big data, coupled with our in-depth understanding of healthcare industry, puts us in a unique position to deliver high-quality insights that address a variety of client needs and contribute to patient outcomes and wellbeing.
Your main Responsibilities
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analyses to identify and address specific client issues
- Developing client deliverables within known/identified frameworks and methodologies
- Gradually developing client relationships and involving in identification of new business opportunities
- Proactively enhancing knowledge about healthcare market, client needs and trends on the pharma market
- Efficiently applying consulting methodologies and tools across life sciences market
- Participating in formal and informal learning opportunities and actively contributing towards knowledge sharing
Desired Qualifications and Experience You bring
- Experience in consulting and/or healthcare industry
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work with large data sets, analyze complex data, draw conclusions and succinctly summarize recommendations
- Proficiency in English, Polish and Microsoft Office
- Very good collaboration and communication skills
- Being a part of 67 000+ IQVIA Family and contribute to the health and wellbeing of patients
- Career development opportunities in healthcare consulting and other business lines of IQVIA
- Attractive salary and benefits including company car
- Participating in Polish/East Europe projects for healthcare companies
- Various local and international trainings
- Work in team with vast experiences from top tier consulting firms and healthcare industry
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.