Entry Level Proposal Manager
Medpace Holdings, Inc.
United Kingdom, London
We are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Proposal Manager to join our Proposal and Feasibility team. This position will work closely with the operations and business development teams to prepare proposals during the bidding process for new business in the pharmaceutical industry with the opportunity to develop strategical content at the intersection of science, operations and finance while developing your career. If you want an exciting career where using your academic skills or previous expertise (including copy editing, scientific publishing etc.) and while developing and growing your career even further, this is the opportunity for you!
Entry-level positions are available for recent graduates.
May lead proposal planning meetings to:
- Identify issues and client requirements
- Recommend proposal and overall study strategies, based on experience
- Encourage multi-disciplinary discussions among subject matter experts to facilitate full and high-quality contributions to the text
- Establish timelines and deliverables and hold internal stakeholders accountable to those plans and timeline
- Extract relevant content from Subject-Matter Experts and consolidate this expertise into a meaningful proposal narrative
- Include relevant data visualization materials into documents
- Review and analyze Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Information (RFI) documents to gain understanding of client requirements and assist in identifying missing information
- Identify information to be addressed in proposal text
- Collate follow-up questions for additional information as requested
- Draft standard documents in accordance with agreed strategy and Sponsor requirements within often expedited timelines
- Contribute to assigned process improvement initiatives and support implementation
- Define action plans and timelines; manage and determine modifications needed to ensure proposal alignment with client requirements and business strategies
- Perform quality control/peer review and participate in the finalization of documents and distribution to the customer and internal departments
- Bachelor’s degree in life science field required, Master’s degree in life science field preferred
- Strong initiative to learn
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Project management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks