Experienced Clinical Research Associate
Medpace Holdings, Inc.
The Clinical Research Associate position at Medpace offers the unique opportunity to have an exciting career in the research of drug and medical device development while making a difference in the lives of those around them. For those with amedical and/or health/life science background who want to explore the research fieldand be part of a team bringing pharmaceutical and medical devices to market - this could be the right opportunity for you!
Our successful Clinical Research Associates possess various backgrounds in medical and other science-related healthcare fields. Backgrounds of individuals who have succeeded in the CRA role include:
- Pharmaceutical/Device Sales Representative
- Biomedical/Chemical Engineer
- Pharm.D candidates
- Health and Wellness Coordinators
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Research Assistants
MEDPACE CRA TRAINING PROGRAM (PACE)
Medpace provides comprehensive training, unmatched by other CROs. Through our PACE Training Program, you will join otherProfessionals Achieving CRA Excellence:
- PACE provides the platform to effectively and confidently carry out your duties, enhance your current abilities and ultimately help you become a high-functioning independent Medpace CRA.
- PACE will prepare you by developing your CRA skills through interactive discussions and hands on job-related exercises and practicums.
- To supplement your in-house and field-based training you may also participate in other clinical research departmental core rotations, learning other aspects of the drug/device development and approval process.
WHY BECOME A MEDPACE CRA
This role takes you on a journey through travel and excitement which will allow you to make a difference on a large scale through the enhancement of pharmaceuticals and medical devices. The CRA position provides many other distinctive advantages including:
- Dynamic working environment, with varying responsibilities day-to-day
- Expansive experience in multiple therapeutic areas
- Work within a team of therapeutic and regulatory experts
- Defined CRA promotion and growth ladder with potential for mentoring and management advancements
- Competitive pay.
- Bonus for CRA with 1,5 - 5 years of monitoring experience.
- Conduct qualification, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits at research sites in compliance with the approved protocol;
- Communication with the medical site staff including coordinators, clinical research physicians, and their site staff;
- Verify adequate investigator qualifications, training and resources, including facilities, laboratories, equipment, and staff;
- Medical record and research source documentation verification against case report form data, including informing the site staff of any entry errors, ensuring good documentation practices are being adhered to and communicating protocol deviations appropriately per SOPs, GCP, and applicable regulatory requirements;
- Verification that the investigator is enrolling only eligible subjects;
- Regulatory document review;
- Medical device and/or investigational product/drug accountability and inventory;
- Verification and review of adverse events, serious adverse events, concomitant medications and corresponding illnesses to confirm accurate data reporting in accordance with the protocol;
- Assess the clinical research site’s patient recruitment and retention success and offering suggestions for improvement; and
- Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters, which includes providing summaries of the significant findings, deviations, deficiencies, and recommended actions to secure compliance.
- At least 18 months of experience as a CRA;
- Master degree in health-related field;
- CRA certification completed (as per DMC 15/11/2011);
- Willing to travel 60-80% nationally;
- Familiarity with Microsoft® Office;
- Fluent in English and Italian language;
- Strong communication and presentation skills a plus.
Clinical Research Jobs
Principal Statistical Programmer (FSO) UK
Clinical Data Engineer II
Senior Clinical Research Associate (FSP)
Senior Consultant/ Principal Consultant Biostatistics (Advanced Analytics)
Associate Clinical Trial Manager (FSP)
Associate Manager, Clinical Operations
Consultant/Sr Consultant Statistics Advanced Analytics)
Clinical Research Coordinator
Associate Director/Director, Clinical Pharmacology, Modelling & Simulation (CPMS)
Senior Observational Research Lead
Country Trials Manager, FSP
RTSM Consultant / UAT Manager - multiple EU/UK locations