IQVIA Holdings Inc.
As a member of the Integrations team, deliver customer-specific integrations and visualization tools. Manage and mentor a team of integrations engineers and technical consultants to support efficient and scalable roll-out of the client-facing solutions.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Contribute towards integration projects scope definitions.
- Manage and mentor a team of the integrations engineers to support
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand, frame and coordinate implementation of the client-driven requirements that meet the business needs.
- Drive functional, architectural and technical design reviews with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to development and deployment of integrations.
- Produce functional and technical specifications for both data integration and data visualization projects
- Provide integrations project related status reporting, coordinate and plan releases and other key project milestones.
- Collaborate with the project stakeholders on software test strategies and validation plans to align with the regulatory compliance requirements.
- Participate in QA, UAT & production support related to the project
- Provide Tier 3 technical support for all integrations.
- Powerful work ethic with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Prior experience managing development projects with Ruby on Rails
- Experience developing and deploying Ruby on Rails applications
- Experience working with MySQL, AWS, Linux, GIT, JSON and REST
- Experience working with deployment of applications in AWS environment
- Experience managing and mentoring technical team members
- Knowledge of the clinical trial / pharmaceutical domain
- Experience implementing customer-specific integrations between eClinical systems is a plus
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.