Sr. FA I
Parexel International Corporation
Durham, North Carolina
Parexel has a great opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our strategic finance team. The Senior Financial Analyst is expected to establish him/herself as a “co-pilot”, along with the Project Leader (PL), in steering a set of projects to their targeted financial goals (e.g. revenue, profitability, cash flow, etc.).
The Senior Financial Analyst influences Parexel business growth and profitability through strategic financial leadership of defined projects, becomes known as the "go-to" person for broader Finance understanding or insight into defined projects and relevant project portfolios. He/she interacts directly with project and portfolio leaders, helps set project and client strategy, supports project decision making, and guides future project decisions based on their impact on project financial performance.
- Thrives in a complex, fast-paced and potentially ambiguous environment
- Works effectively in a matrix environment. Expert in Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Advanced skills in financial performance systems especially Hyperion and Oracle
- Passion to succeed, demonstrated problem solving skills, and professionalism.
- Global Execution
- Customer Focused Leadership
- Change Leadership
- Strategic Business Thinking
- Influencing & Leading Teams
- Talent Development
- Self-starter and go getterEEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.