Clinical Trial Coordinator - Madrid
Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPD)
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We provide our teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while taking science a step beyond through research, development and delivery of life-changing therapies. With clinical trials conducted in 100+ countries and ongoing development of novel frameworks for clinical research through our PPD clinical research portfolio, our work spans laboratory, digital and decentralized clinical trial services. Your determination to deliver quality and accuracy will improve health outcomes that people and communities depend on – now and in the future.
Our global Clinical Operations colleagues within our PPD® clinical research services provide end-to-end support for clinical trials from study start up to monitoring through to study close out, across commercial and government contracts. Together, we help clients define and develop clinical programs, minimize delays, and execute high-quality, cost-efficient clinical studies.
As a Clinical Trial Coordinator, you will provide technical support to the project team, coordinating non-clinical responsibilities of project administration as applicable to the client contract. Additional key responsibilities include:
- Performs investigator file reviews and logging of outstanding issues in project related tracking tools
- Reviews regulatory documents for proper content
- Liaises with monitor and investigative sites to resolve outstanding regulatory issues identified
- Disseminates study related information, including project tracking updates to Clients, clinical study teams and other PPD departments
- Assists with the identification of potential investigators and development/distribution of initial protocol packets
- Creates meeting agendas and minutes, as well as coordinates team conference calls and distribution of meeting minutes
Education and Experience:
- University degree, or equivalent in education, training and experience
- Ability to effectively analyse project specific data/systems to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Experience of manage multiple projects with differing priorities at one given time
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, organisational and time management skills
- Fluency in Spanish and English is essential
What We Offer:
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD clinical research services truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. As one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement - working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory at Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
How to apply: Please submit your CV in English.
Clinical Research Jobs
Clinical Trial Coordinator
Trial Patient Payment Associate II
Biometrics Project Manager / Delivery Lead
Senior Director, Biostatistics - APAC region
Senior Health Economics Consultant
Clinical Vendor Contracts Analyst - FSP
Clinical Contracts Analyst II
Senior Contracts Specialist
Lab Data Specialist I
Associate Manager, Study Start Up (FSP)
Financial Analyst II