Senior Clinical Data Analyst Intern
Parexel International Corporation
USA - Any Region - Home Based
The Senior Clinical Data Analyst (SCDA) independently performs/lead and/or coordinate all clinical data validation activities on assigned projects, commensurate with experience and/or project role, with high degree of proficiency and autonomy. Further responsibilities shall include providing technical expertise and/or operational leadership regarding all DM operational activities (data cleaning matrices), processes and Data Management documents regarding data validation. All tasks should be performed in accordance to corporate quality standards, SOPs/Work Instructions/Guidelines, ICH-GCP and/or other international regulatory requirements.
SCDA acts as a subject matter expert on DM Systems/processes, providing technical support and expert advice to internal and external sponsors.
The SCDA may act as a back-up to or fulfill the Data Management Lead role where required.QualificationsSkills:
· Proven ability to lead and collaborate with global and cross-functional teams - ability to coordinate & prioritize tasks for the DM operational and programming teams (when) in the Primary CDA role.
· Ability to independently interact with Sponsor liaison to discuss data issues/project data validation requirements, as needed.
· Proven negotiation skills and ability to influence in order to achieve mutually beneficial results.
· Strong problem-solving skills and logical reasoning, including capability to make appropriate decisions in ambiguous situations, ability to conduct root cause analyses.
· Commitment to first time quality, including a methodical, analytical and accurate approach to work activities (attention to detail).
· Proven Time management and prioritization skills with a strong sense of urgency - in order to meet objectives.
· Advanced interpersonal, oral and written communication skills - using concise phrasing tailored for the audience with a diplomatic approach.
· Good presentation skills.
· Proven learning ability and knowledge sharing approach; swift understanding of technologies and new processes.
· A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning; ability to adjust rapidly to changing technical environments.
· Strong sense of accountability relative to Key Accountabilities in Job Description.
· Innovative - ability to define strategies to improve efficiency when performing the Data Management tasks.
· Written and oral fluency in English.EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.