Director, Knowledge & Collaboration
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
The Director of Knowledge & Collaboration works across the entire organization to foster and grow an open knowledge sharing and collaboration culture at IQVIA. The person in this role will support the organization by creating and implementing a strategy that combines knowledge management, change management, and technology management practices to support effective and innovative cross-functional collaboration, work-from-home practices, communications and content management.
The Director of Knowledge & Collaboration provides guidance for knowledge sharing, engagement, and collaboration between and across various stakeholder groups, both internal and external to the organization (e.g. employees, customers, partners).
Roles & Responsibilities
• Leadership for establishing current and long-range objectives, plans and policies for IQVIA’s knowledge management, collaboration, messaging as well as marketing & communications strategy in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders.
• Supervise global staff by providing direction, input and feedback, including annual performance evaluation
• Manage a staff of global employees and serve as the team liaison for the hiring process, work allocation, scheduling, training, professional development, and performance evaluation
• Develop an annual budget, work plan and strategy to support the successful execution of the annual business strategy
• Conduct an initial, then annual, evaluation to help determine needed improvements and investments to improve organizational efficacy. Design and implement an evaluation process to gather feedback and assess efficiency and effectiveness of our programs and services
• Effectively deliver project deliverables in accordance relevant work plans and budget. Successfully manage staff and consultants to ensure effective and efficient project Delivery. Effectively communicate with clients and other relevant stakeholders throughout project delivery.
The Director of Knowledge & Collaboration position requires a strong strategic orientation, that will set the vision and strategy for IQVIA collaboration and knowledge management.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.