Front-End Developer, AI and Graph, Real-World Technology
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
About the role
We are looking for front-end developers with a passion for data visualisation for this position based in Warsaw, Poland or London, UK to drive development and rapid prototyping of AI and Graph technology.
You’ll be working in a small, self-directed, and entrepreneurial skunkworks team to design, build, and iterate on a new product applying graph analytics, inference, and visualisation to healthcare problems. The role will combine the freedom and pace of a startup with the support and resources of a global corporate, including strong relationships with customers as well as one of the largest global health datasets in existence with a mature Hadoop infrastructure for easy access. You’ll have the freedom to select the best software tools for the job and solely focus on building a world class product with global impact on drug development and healthcare.
Our Real-World Technology division within IQVIA is a fast-growing business, focusing upon delivering tangible results to our clients. We work with clients to help them use complex clinically rich patient-level healthcare datasets to answer their specific questions globally, make more informed decisions, and deliver results to solves healthcare biggest challenges, from accelerating clinical trials to diagnosing patients with rare diseases.
In addition, the team curates the world’s largest collection of such Real-World Data from actual patient care settings in 18 countries worldwide, encompassing clinical trial, genomics, EMR, claims and pharmacy data, and is at the forefront of “Big Data” in healthcare.
Our ideal candidate: Experience
- Strong experience building data driven web interfaces
- Experience of a variety of data visualisation techniques (heatmaps, sankey, sunburst etc)
- Experience working with React
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Strong software engineering skills including agile development, TDD, CI, and experience of rapid iteration on prototypes
Nice to have:
- Experience working with D3.js
- Experience with graph/network visualisation
- Understanding of UI/UX principles
- Familiarity with wireframing tools (Figma, Sketch etc)
- Experience of WebGL or Canvas
- Familiarity with graph databases (e.g. Neo4j, Neptune, TigerGraph) or other NoSQL databases
- Any back-end development experience (java or python in particular)
- Healthcare or life sciences industry experience
Our ideal candidate: Abilities
- Outstanding technical and coding abilities
- Self-directed and capable of making and explaining front-end architecture decisions
- A collaborative mindset and excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to build strong relationships
- Fluency in English and excellent oral presentation and writing skills.
Offering Competitive Salary and Benefits.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success.
We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.