Data Coordinator (Reference Lab) - Entry Level
Medpace Holdings, Inc.
United States, OH, Cincinnati
Our laboratory activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Data Coordinator to join our Data Management team in the Medpace Reference Lab. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Maintain daily routine maintenance over assigned studies via edits, data queries, data changes, and Data Management sample management;
- Manage and resolve processing errors and inconsistencies daily to ensure client commitment is met (i.e., problem samples, missing samples, misrouted samples, sample testing);
- Ensure continuous maintenance/follow-up over study assignments to prepare for study timelines (i.e., data locks, study close-out, etc.);
- Communicate with other internal functional groups and external clients (i.e., sites, vendors, sponsors) on study progress; and
- Assist in the preparation of Data Management documents.
- Bachelor's degree in aLife Sciencerelated field, Business, or Communication;
- Strong attention to detail; and
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word.