Parexel International Corporation
Uxbridge, England, United Kingdom
Parexel is in the business of improving the world’s health. We do this by providing a suite of biopharmaceutical services that help clients across the globe transform scientific discoveries into new treatments. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, our therapeutic, technical, and functional ability is underpinned by a deep conviction in what we do. We believe in our values; Patients First, Quality, Respect, Empowerment & Accountability.
This role can be office or home based in the UK, Ireland, Lithuania, Romania or Poland. The offices are open planned, and you will be working in an innovative and collaborative environment with your international peers and colleagues,.
As the Feasibility Specialist you will be working under supervision of Strategic Feasibility leadership, you will be responsible for managing tasks that enhance efficiency and improve knowledge management for the Strategic Feasibility team during the solution development process in pre-award. You will also demonstrate good communication and organisation skills, an ability to multi-task to ensure completion of all deliverables within required timelines meeting departmental quality standards. Strong analytical skills are a pre-requisite to the role to allow the Feasibility Specialist to adopt a consistent data-driven approach to feasibility.
Organisation of data and knowledgesharing
- Assist Strategic Feasibility team in the management of data and knowledge, across due diligence activities and in special initiatives
Management of text library
- Help to drive efficiency and use of compelling strategy by the Strategic Feasibility team by compiling a text library of appropriately constructed, customer-focused information for incorporation into proposals, to be housed in Ombud
Management of Empower slide library
- Develop a slide library to assist the strategic feasibility team in presenting compelling strategy at bid defence or other client meetings
Assist colleagues within Strategic Feasibility team in implementing augmented feasibility activities
- Support conduct of augmented feasibility services including investigator outreach surveys and Key Opinion Leader (KOL) interviews, Electronic Health Record (EHR) queries in TriNetx or other RWD sources, patient feasibility surveys in accordance with departmental guidelines and relevant Standard Operational Procedures (SOP).
Assist in scenario development
- Assist FSL/Sr FSL in development of enrolment scenarios aligned to the agreed strategy utilizing available modelling tools and techniques. Qualifications
Education:- Currently undertaking or recently obtained Scientific Degree, RN or comparable life skill experience
Skills:- Strong analytical skills applied to business needs - Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication - A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
Knowledge and Experience: - Familiarity with clinical research industry and terminology - Fluent in written and spoken English
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and encouragement to develop within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. You will be well supported and for your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive base salary as well as a benefits package including holiday pension as well as other leading-edge benefits that you would expect with a top company in the CRO Industry.