Mgr, Business Process Service
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Business Process Services Manager is responsible for planning, estimating, providing day-to-day management, leadership, and direction. Must manage/produce quality work, meet client goals and objectives, and develop solutions to client problems in a timely manner.
The Contract Performance Solutions group works in a deadline-oriented, fast paced environment with a growing team consisting of onshore and offshore operations staff. The Managers goal is to provide superior service to the clients (manufacturers), and other stakeholders. The leadership, analytical guidance, and creativity of our Managers’ work is critical to the success of our engagement teams and our practice.
Managers will be assigned short-term and long-term projects and will need to provide leadership and direction across the full project lifecycle (planning through implementation) on large projects (with high level of complexity) or a program consisting of multiple projects. This includes working collaboratively to ensure that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives and managing the team that develops and executes projects for assigned business unit(s).
- Manage a team of Rebate Analysts and associated processes related to rebate validations.
- Build a strong team through recruitment, mentoring and workload management; taking responsibility for people development and career progression
- Develop client relationships through effective communication (face-to-face discussions, workshops, telephone, email contact, etc.) and be a thought partner to client team
- Maintain quality for client deliverables and projects, ensuring team adheres to business standards
- Design, structure, and deliver reports, presentations and other client deliverables
- Own timelines, resource management, process, and meeting management
- Manage projects and deliverables and coordinate business requirements with the team
- Lead internal brainstorming sessions and the collaborating of engagement team members throughout client engagements
- Define, document, and improve business processes or operational efficiencies in adherence with SOC1 standards
- Participate on proposal development teams, estimate efforts and prepare proposal submissions
An ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree required with 4-6 years of work experience in management, consulting, data analytics, or other relevant areas within the life sciences industry (master’s degree a plus)
- Project or team management experience
- Demonstrated leadership in previous positions
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, exceptional communication skills, strong quantitative skills, and be a proven team contributor
- An interest in and desire to learn about the constantly evolving healthcare industry
- Exceptional project planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent conversational and business English (written and oral)
- Exceptional IT literacy e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel (SQL is a plus)
- A willingness or ability to travel (15% on average )
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.