IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Legal Entity Management & Corporate Governance
• Oversee maintenance and updates of internal legal entity management system (CSC Navigator)
• Oversee legal entity maintenance and required filings in U.S. (i.e., annual reports, qualifications, withdrawals, director and officer appointments, name changes, etc.)
• Manage external legal counsel and notaries in connection with legal entity mergers/consolidations globally across multiple jurisdictions
• Act as primary liaison with U.S. registered agent
• Primary responsibility for ultimate beneficial owner (UBO) and know-your-customer (KYC) requests, including completing forms and drafting of response documents, e.g., incumbency and officer’s certificates and cover letters
Board and Stockholder Meetings
• Support drafting of corporate meeting materials, e.g., agendas, resolutions, written consents, and minutes
• Interface directly with senior level management and provide support for board meeting-related requests
• Manage collation and distribution of meeting materials for Board of Directors using BoardVantage
• Support preparation of proxy materials and coordination of vendors supporting proxy process (i.e., Broadridge, AST, printer) and logistics for Annual Shareholders’ Meeting.
• Manage internal M&A Legal SharePoint Site, including tracking active and closed acquisitions and investments globally
• Work closely with M&A Legal Team to update internal legal M&A and Integration guidance, forms, communications and process improvements
• Act as primary liaison with escrow and paying agents to coordinate exchange of information and escrow releases
• Coordinate signature pages for M&A closings and distribution of M&A closing documents to internal stakeholders
• Ensure data of acquired legal entities is entered into legal entity management system
Securities Law Compliance
• Primary responsibility for technical preparation, formatting and filing of Form 8-Ks and the Proxy Statement on Workiva
• Manage certain legal billing matters
• Support management of service of process
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree required; certification from accredited paralegal program preferred;
• Minimum of six+ years of legal experience as a corporate paralegal with a large law firm or a mix of experience with a large law firm combined with in-house experience with a publicly traded corporation;
• Strong organizational, planning, project management and communication skills;
• Ability to engage in professional manner with senior level management of large, publicly-traded company;
• Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and with a high energy level in a fast-paced environment;
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities;
• Ability to work independently;
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and third party vendors; and
• Excellent skills using MS Office Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint; experience with legal billing software (e.g., Counsel Link) and corporate entity management software (e.g., CSC Navigator or Corporate Focus) preferred. Experience with MS SharePoint and Wdesk (Workiva) a plus.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.