Workday Integration Developer
Parexel International Corporation
Remote, Remote, United States of America
Do you want to make an impact in your next role? Parexel is looking for changemakers who are driven by curiosity, passion, and optimism. Come join us in keeping the Patient at the Heart of Everything We do.
As the Workday Integration Developer, you will be responsible for architecting, designing, implementing, and supporting Workday integration solutions with 3rd Party Vendors and internal systems. You will be working closely on Enterprise projects and will be responsible for day-to-day sprint assignments for enhancements and projects.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify ideal solutions for Workday modules in areas such as configurations and integrations.
- Work closely with HRIS and other Business owners in a consultative manner, providing insights and expertise on Workday Modules.
- Work as an individual contributor and lead cross functional team members to develop solutions in accordance with Workday best development practices.
- Responsible for executing and managing the full SDLC process which includes design, prototype, build, test, and migrate practical solutions between tenants.
- Manage integration deliverables associated with Workday implementation projects.
- Troubleshoot and fix production support.
- Convert and map data elements from/to Workday data sources.
- Load EIBs, Business Process Configuration, Business Process Modification.
- Custom Reports, Creation of calculated fields, Creation of User Reports.
- Work to build relationships with cross-functional team members as needed to ensure successful implementations of company and department wide projects.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), BIRT and Workday Studio
- Experience in software development, maintenance and project management of complex software systems; experience in Agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Kanban) desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of formal technology architecture and design process, and ability to pragmatically lead these efforts within a software engineering team
- Demonstrated integration experience in Human Resources related domains (Compensation, Payroll, Recruiting, Benefits, Recruiting etc.) and other SaaS HR products (Kronos, BrassRing, ADP etc.)
- Demonstrated technical experience with building integrations between Workday HR system, Payroll, and other 3rd party systems (Financial, Data etc.)
- Experience with task prioritization and delegation
- Deep knowledge of service-oriented architecture design principals, common ERP integration design patterns, in-depth knowledge of Workday's various integration technologies, Workday's Implementation methodology, and will combine those skills to deliver successful integration deployments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills
- Strong analytical thinking, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage details and priorities in a fast paced, intense Agile environment with weekly releases
- Shows initiative and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A quick learner and creative problem solver with a passion for solving tough problems
- Demonstrated ability to come up with new, innovative solutions
Education and Experience:
- 4 or more years’ experience with Workday’s Integration Technology required, with Workday Integration Certification required
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering; Master’s preferred
- Extensive business analysis mapping skills - writing business requirements, functional specification for integrations or enhancements
- Must have experience with Workday integration in corporate environment with large global employee size (20k or more)
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick Time
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
- Work/Life Balance
- 401(k) with Company match
- Pet Insurance
Full list of benefits available here: US Benefits | Parexel International
At Parexel we embrace flexibility and understand that in today’s fast-paced world, employees need to balance their careers with their personal lives. Come join us where learning is constant, you’re exposed to a world of experiences and open doors.
Clinical Research Jobs
Clinical Trial Coordinator
Trial Patient Payment Associate II
Biometrics Project Manager / Delivery Lead
Senior Director, Biostatistics - APAC region
Senior Health Economics Consultant
Clinical Vendor Contracts Analyst - FSP
Clinical Contracts Analyst II
Senior Contracts Specialist
Lab Data Specialist I
Associate Manager, Study Start Up (FSP)
Financial Analyst II