Manager, Software Development
Medpace Holdings, Inc.
United States, OH, Cincinnati
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Manager, Software Development to join our Information Technology team. This position will manage a team of software engineers and software development projects to implement effective and high-quality software solutions. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and have the ability to develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Manage software engineers and software development projects to implement effective and high-quality software solutions;
- Collect, analyze, and document user requirements;
- Perform project management, ensure system quality and oversee content management;
- Coordinate with company-wide leadership regarding software development projects;
- Design, modify, develop, support, install, and document software applications;
- Participate in software quality control and validation processes through development, code review, and/or execution of test plan/cases/scripts;
- Train software engineers and end users; and
- Identify process deficiencies and propose improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related area, with eight years of software development and three years of project lead experience;
- Prior experience in project management, execution, and delivery to customers, and in direct management of a development team;
- Development Experience with Microsoft technologies such as .NET and SQL Server;
- Development Experience in web based technologies such as Angular;
- Knowledge of Azure and SharePoint technologies preferred; and
- Experience in a clinical (or regulated) environment is a plus!
Clinical Research Jobs
Clinical Trial Coordinator
Trial Patient Payment Associate II
Biometrics Project Manager / Delivery Lead
Senior Director, Biostatistics - APAC region
Senior Health Economics Consultant
Clinical Vendor Contracts Analyst - FSP
Clinical Contracts Analyst II
Senior Contracts Specialist
Lab Data Specialist I
Associate Manager, Study Start Up (FSP)
Financial Analyst II