Candidate Development Specialist
Parexel International Corporation
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
The Sourcing Specialist is responsible for candidate management and pipeline build-up of for various aligned requisitions through active candidate sources i.e JOB BOARDS/Social Media/ERP/Direct/ Head Hunting etc. The Sourcing Specialist works closely with Recruitment specialist to define and implement recruiting strategies and to provide a qualified candidate pool that supports our engagements. The role requires strong research acumen and critical thinking to provide a consistent high quality pipeline of candidates.
- 4+ Yrs experience in sourcing capacity.
- Successful experience building relationships
- Desire and ability to work on a team
- Willingness to hold accountability for high levels of phone based work and speak with frequently with candidates
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in PC skills including the internet, the Microsoft Office Suite, and database applications
- Fluent in English
Create target list to identify competitor and individuals within them Develop candidate interest for available position and client companies Utilize networking opportunities such as local community groups or professional associations to identify referrals for qualified candidates Provide results in a reportable format Identify user groups and professional associations which could lead to qualified candidates Talk to subject matter experts regarding the positions under your guidance Administrative tasks as needed Active candidate management Accurately disposition and phone screen qualified applicants Post Job and Maintain job board and social media posts Talent Community Development with support from TA INDIA and Volume communication (e.g., virtual career fair, email campaigns). Qualifications4+ years of sourcing experience.Experience in CRO is preferred.