Associate Manager, Statistical Programming (Poland)
Parexel International Corporation
Poland - Any Region - Home Based
* The primary role of an Associate Manager is to learn how to lead and manage a team or group.
* This includes ensuring successful delivery of his/her direct report’s project deliverables, on time with high quality.
* The Associate Manager may also be part of a project team and be responsible for successful delivery of his/her own project deliverables, on time with high quality.
* The Associate Manager is responsible to mentor junior staff.Qualifications• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage a full workload across multiple-projects.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (including experience in making presentations at conferences, meetings, training sessions)
• Client focused approach to work
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
• Ability to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
• Comprehensive knowledge of relevant software: Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Good negotiation skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to lead a “virtual” global team as required