Lead Contracts Analyst
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
As a Lead Contracts Analyst, you will become part of a global team, where your task will be to develop and negotiate complex budgets and contracts for assigned customers, to support the Global IQVIA sales team.
As part of your role, you will
- Manage the day-to-day contracts, proposal and other designated processes for large complex contracts;
- Act as a regional expert on contracts, proposals and / or other designated processes and key interface for assigned customers ensuring consistency in approach, metrics and format;
- Manage project requirements, identify discrepancies and interact with customers to resolve issues;
- Maintain a focus and actively work towards attainment of all corporate goals (including but not limited to revenue, sales, and employee retention) and implement strategies to achieve those goals;
- Develop and implement processes with primary focus on increasing customer satisfaction;
- Provide direction and strategy on projects and initiatives with minimal oversight;
- Support with development and negotiation of MSA;
- Act as a primary internal customer interface, responsible for developing key relationships;
- May participate in bid defense, customer meetings and task forces as required;
- Provide advise, support and guidance as needed and serve as mentor to colleagues.
- Analytical thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Incredibly passionate about what you do
- Striving to deliver excellence
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with your internal and external stakeholders
To excel in this role
- You will have an exceptionally strong working experience with Microsoft Word and Excel and have a good understanding of costing models
- You will have a Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field and a minimum of 5 year's direct experience in Contracts, Finance, Proposals, CRO industry specific operations experience, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Why join us?
This role will provide you with a unique understanding of the nuances in healthcare for different countries worldwide which will help your future career development with IQVIA and can lead you to various parts of the business in the future.
We help you develop your career in clinical trials and we offer you work in a team full of market-leading contracts and proposals professionals globally.
Besides all the benefits for our employees, there are many resources available to you to encourage a work-life balance to enable you to become the best you can be in your work-life as well as your personal life.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.