Sr. SFDC Developer - Apttus
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL)
Wilmington, MA, US, 01887
Sr. SFDC Developer - Apttus Req ID #: 99153 Location:
Wilmington, MA, US, 01887 US Saffron Walden, GB, CB10 1XL Mattawan, MI, US, 49071 Horsham, PA, US, 19044 Raleigh, NC, US, 27610 Charleston, SC, US, 29407 Ashland, OH, US, 44805 Tranent, GB, EH33 2NE Spencerville, OH, US, 45887 At Charles River, we are passionate about improving the quality of people’s lives. When you join our global family, you will help create healthier lives for millions of patients and their families.
Charles River employees are innovative thinkers, who are dedicated to continuous learning and improvement. We will empower you with the resources you need to grow and develop in your career.
As a Charles River employee, you will be part of an industry-leading, customer-focused company at the forefront of drug development. Your skills will play a key role in bringing life-saving therapies to market faster through simpler, quicker, and more digitalized processes. Whether you are in lab operations, finance, IT, sales, or another area, when you work at Charles River, you will be the difference every day for patients across the globe.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered for this position, a resume/CV must be uploaded and submitted during the application process. Please make sure work history and education are added correctly.
The Senior Salesforce Developer will help to provide leadership in the development of the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud, with a focus on Apttus CPQ and CLM, across our global organization. This includes project implementation, configuration, customization, development, support and ongoing improvements on the Salesforce Platform and Apttus Modules. This role will work closely with other IT teams, business leaders, functional leaders, development leaders and subject matter experts to ensure all work is performed to a high degree of quality, within scope, and on time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Project activities will involve functional and technical tasks for Salesforce, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Service Max, Apttus CPQ Quoting System, Apttus CLM System, Live Agent (Chat), Pardot/Einstein, etc.
• Development skills required are Inbound and Outbound interfaces with SOAP & REST API’s (Web Services).
• Design, configure, administer and customize SFDC CPQ including, but not limited to, Apex code and supporting test classes, Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Custom Fields, Validation Rules and Visual Force Pages.
• Identify any process and/or business issues that may arise with the implementation of the software and recommend process changes to address those issues.
• Promote and adhere to all compliance policies around organizational structure and common master data
• Work with the SFDC Solution Architect and developers to identify solutions to meet the business needs
• Maintain a holistic view of all business system processes and users, to understand functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
• Support the integration of CPQ application to the SAP ERP
• Contribute to ongoing improvements in the value delivered by the SFDC Platform Team
• Create Business and Technical Requirement Documents, User Stories, Use Case Diagrams, Process Flow Diagrams, and partner with Testing team on Test Plans
• Translate user story requests into workable requirements, salesforce.com elements, and document technical specifications
• Identifies and recommends improvements SFDC platform technologies and contribute to roadmap development
• Participate in Agile squads related to strategic focus initiatives for the organization.
• Adhere to quality standards, pertinent regulatory requirements, and to departmental policies, practices and procedures.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned. Job Qualifications
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience: Seven or more year’s related SFDC implementation and configuration experience with administration of Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Apttus CPQ and CLM, Pardot/Einstein, Live Agent (Chat) and Salesforce Integration
• Proven experience on Apttus CPQ and CLM (Required)
• Understanding of Quoting, Opportunity Management & Order Management processes is required.
• Certification/Licensure: Salesforce.com Certified Developer (Apttus or Salesforce CPQ certifications, Salesforce.com Administrator or Advanced Administrator a bonus).
• Familiarity with Testing frameworks and degin patterns.
o Experience in an Agile organization
o Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
o Ability to work well in a team environment.
o Ability to use business acumen to develop solutions to functional and technical issues and be results driven.
o In depth application troubleshooting skills
o Knowledge of datasets, sql, triggers, and apex code
o Understanding of regulations applicable to IT applications (GxP, SOX, GDPR)
o Ability to provide feedback to manager, peers and team members
o Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
o A strong sense of customer service, with proven experience in a similar role.
o In depth application troubleshooting skills
IMPORTANT: A resume is required to be considered for this position. If you have not uploaded your resume in your candidate profile, please return to upload field and attach your resume/CV.
About Corporate Functions
The Corporate Functions provide operational support across Charles River in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, IT, Legal, Sales, Quality Assurance, Marketing, and Corporate Development. They partner with their colleagues across the company to develop and drive strategies and to set global standards. The functions are essential to providing a bridge between strategic vision and operational readiness, to ensure ongoing functional innovation and capability improvement.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 17,000 employees within 90 facilities in 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world. And in 2019, revenue increased to $2.62 billion.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of ~85% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2019.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vet.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to [email protected] This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Biotech, Developer, ERP, Pharmaceutical, Science, Technology, Research