Global Template Development Associate/Specialist (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina) - IQVIA Biotech
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
IQVIA Biotech is seeking a Global Template Development Associate or Specialist with experience working within a CRO :
Work within the Global Template Development area of the Site Contracts Department; develop and coordinate global site contract template language; budget and payment schedule templates; and, ancillary/supplemental agreement templates with sponsors; develop contract and budget negotiation parameters with sponsors; develop country level process documents; attend internal and sponsor meetings; interact with other departments that play a role in the study start-up process; coordinate and handoff finalized templates, parameters and process documents to the appropriate Site Contracts study team member(s) and assist with back-up support for Investigator Grant Estimate development and QC review.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop country level Site Contracts, Budgets, Payment Schedules and ancillary/supplemental agreement templates with sponsors
- Develops country level contract fall back language parameters and budget negotiation parameters with sponsors for assigned studies
- Develops country level process documents for assigned studies
- Develops and updates a Study Information sheet/tool for each study
- Attend Internal and Sponsor calls which relate to study template development, as needed
- Interact with other departments regarding the study start-up process
- Works with in-house Legal to help facilitate and finalize Global Site Contracts templates, as needed
- Coordinate study transition of templates, parameters, process documents and other study/protocol specific information to the assigned Site Contract Associate(s)
- Coordinates and updates management team with template status updates
- Attend Study Transition Meetings, Client Alignment Meetings and Client Kick-Off meetings, as requested.
- Provide back-up support for Investigator Grant Estimate development and QC review
- Performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential materials effectively
- Ability to perform responsibilities independently and with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to follow instruction from line manager and other department management
- Ability to problem solve independently by utilizing their own resources and tools
- Perform tasks with special attention to detail
- Ability to understand the global template development and site contracting process for multiple countries Ability to clearly communicate and provide instruction to the Site Contract Associates and management team
- Ability to manage competing priorities across multiple studies and regions
- Ability to travel to sponsor meetings, if required.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and Word
CRITICAL JOB FUNCTIONS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ADA STANDARDS:
- Very little physical effort required to perform normal job duties.
MINIMUM RECRUITMENT STANDARDS:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of site contract and/or budget template development or related experience within a CRO
- Global investigator estimate experience preferred
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
This position is classified as exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act; employees are not eligible for overtime compensation.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.