Clinical Research Associate
ICON Public Limited Corporation
Office Based, Taiwan
Job Title: CRA (all level)
Working model: Office based in TOP 10 global pharma
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations. With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life. Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
What you will be doing:
Clinical Research Associate is ultimately responsible for the successful management of investigator sites throughout the trial lifecycle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
- Preparing for and attending investigator meetings, coordinating the timely shipment and the subsequent proper storage and accountability of clinical supplies and following-up of drug safety issues.
- Ensuring integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and work diligently to relevant guidelines
- Negotiation and on-going management of clinical trial agreements with investigative sites
We believe our Clinical Operations team is second to none. You will receive the support you need to develop personally and professionally and work in an environment where you matter. Our team pushes forward together. United in solving problems, developing close site relationships and reaching the end goal. Operating as a key part of a global study team, the CRA plays a fundamental role in our clients’ drug development processes.
Planning and conducting various site visits (feasibility, site selection, interim and close-out) in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out.
Dedicated, collaborative and inspire others.
Here at ICON we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
- Prefer has submission experience before.
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
- You will be educated to degree level, have equivalent experience or be a licensed healthcare professional.
Why ICON?Our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.Interested in the role, but unsure if you meet all of the requirements? We would encourage you to apply regardless – there’s every chance you’re exactly what we’re looking for here at ICON whether it is for this or other roles.
Clinical Research Jobs
Clinical Trial Coordinator
Trial Patient Payment Associate II
Biometrics Project Manager / Delivery Lead
Senior Director, Biostatistics - APAC region
Senior Health Economics Consultant
Clinical Vendor Contracts Analyst - FSP
Clinical Contracts Analyst II
Senior Contracts Specialist
Lab Data Specialist I
Associate Manager, Study Start Up (FSP)
Financial Analyst II