Sr CRA based in Israel - New Sponsor!
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Tel Aviv, Israel
- Site management and monitoring activities across Israel
- Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan
- Provide protocol and study training to the assigned sites
- Create and maintain monitoring visit reports and action plans
- If appropriate, co-monitor, train and mentor junior members of the team
- Working in partnership with a single-sponsor
- Assignment to 1 protocol with 5 sites
- All CRAs and SCRAs are allocated a dedicated IQVIA Line Manager
- Permanent employment contract
- Fantastic work/life balance - flexible working within the core hours of 10 am to 4 pm
What we Offer:
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Company car or car allowance
- Depending on the model, home-based is a possibility
- Flexible working hours in a home-based role
- As a CRA, you will receive a company iPad and have use of key developments such as site visit apps, visit reporting apps which allow CRAs to do their day to day job more efficiently!
- We invest in keeping our teams stable, so workload is consistent
- We offer genuine career development opportunities for those who want to grow as part of the organization
- We give the chance to work on cutting edge medicines, right at the forefront of new medicine development
To become part of our team, you should:
- Have a degree in Life Sciences
- Have at least 2 years of independent on-site monitoring experience.
- Preferably Oncology background
- Be experienced in handling multiple protocols across a variety of drug indications with good time management skills
- Have in depth GCP knowledge
- Be flexible with the ability to travel nationwide
- Hold a full Israel and clean driving license
- Possess strong communication, written and presentation skills are a must (must have fluency in English and Hebrew languages)
- With the merger between Quintiles and IMS Health, we now have access to significant data pools allowing better site selection and recruitment. This helps drive performance of sites making the CRA role more efficient and discussions at site more productive. It’s the next generation of clinical development
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.