Medpace Holdings, Inc.
United States, OH, Cincinnati
Due to our recent growth, we are in need of qualified and focused driven individuals, like yourself. The Treasury Manager is a critical role in our continuously-growing Finance department, where you will lead a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Forecast short-term and long-term liquidity by analyzing current cash position and projected cash flows for global entities while also assessing covenant compliance;
- Manage debt service and covenant compliance, while maintaining Medpace’s global treasury and banking relationships;
- Oversee daily cash positioning activities, including managing daily liquidity, cash position reconciliation, and bank reporting;
- Lead analysis and reporting of AR and collections to executive management and oversee collections initiatives;
- Develop new and refined reporting and predictive modeling capabilities;
- Lead the development and optimization of Treasury systems and other initiatives to increase efficiency, scalability and internal controls within the treasury function;
- Manage payment processing team and oversee bank account journals;
- Maintain and manage global vendor data internally;
- Responsible for supporting ongoing compliance requirements related to Medpace’s domestic and global operating model; and
- Supervise, train, and mentor staff to develop strong analytical and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and CPA or MBA required; and
- 5-7 years’ experience required.
- Self-motivated, results driven, detail oriented, ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills, excellent computer skills with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Strong leadership skills, high degree of professionalism, works well in a team environment;