Use our `search` to find similar offers.
Trial Patient Payment Associate II
Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPD)
As a Site Payments Associate you will provide generous support to our customers for all site payments related activities. At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. We offer continued career advancement opportunities, award winning training and benefits focused on the health and wellbeing of our employees. Summarized Purpose:Provides administrative, reporting, contractual and financial support to the department related to the processing of payments to investigative sites. Responsibilities include data compilation, issue/risk resolution, and ensuring adherence to contractual guidelines and country regulations.Essential Functions:
- Compiles data from multiple sources to generate payments to sites in accordance with procedural documents and site contracts.
- Ensures adherence to country-specific regulations which affect and impact ability to pay. Manages payment responsibilities and workflow to meet contracted timelines and project deliverables.
- Builds and manages relationships with study sites and interface, on occasion, with clients for payment-specific issues.
- Responds to study-related escalations and resolves payment-related findings. Escalates project risks appropriately.
- Trains study teams on site payment processes, including setting expectations around site payments' requirements and deliverables.
- May process investigator payments in middleware and financial system; manage refunds, credit notes, late payment fees, pre-payments or investigator meeting reimbursements.
- May build and enter budgets and SVTs; work on transparency reporting; perform study reconciliations; manage and maintain investigator funds tracker for studies transitioned to site payments.
Job posted: 2023-05-30