Finance Business Partner, Calyx
Parexel International Corporation
Durham, North Carolina
This position is for Calyx, formerly Parexel Informatics. With 250 new drug approvals in its history, Calyx has supported over 25,000 trials involving more than fourteen million patients. Through its transition, the company will continue its focus on providing innovative technology solutions and services to speed the discovery of new treatments.
Calyx has an excellent opportunity for a Financial Analyst/Finance Business Partner to join their team, supporting the Medical Imaging service line. The Finance Business Partner will support the day to day management, tracking and reporting of the project financial results and broader financial business financial performance. This includes but is not limited to:
• Periodic Financial Closing/Reporting Activities
• Project revenue recognition and control activities – including compliance with SOX control framework
• Provide financial support and challenge to drive decision making on projects
• Project analysis, including a review of units, forecast, unit prices, and revenue recognition together with forecast reviews and variance analysis
• Project Profitability reporting and analysis
• Balance sheet reconciliations and review, working hand in hand with operations, project management and strategic finance.
• Drive continuous improvement initiatives across finance
• Ad-hoc analysisQualificationsQualified candidates will possess:
• Thrive in a complex, fast-paced and potentially ambiguous environment
• Attention to detail
• Expert in customary Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Advanced skills in other systems (e.g., Hyperion, SharePoint, Salesforce.com) with desire/aptitude to learn further
• Ability to coach non-financial colleagues
Demonstrated business partnering experience is required
• Ideally qualified or part qualified CPA
• Degree, or equivalent experience required
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.