Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (Covance)
Are you a travelling CRA who want to move out of the road?
Covance is now Labcorp, we are much more than a normal CRO.
We were named to Fast Company magazine’s list of 2021 Most Innovative Companies for its leadership in scientific innovation in the fight against COVID-19. Labcorp´s Drug Development Business, Covance, was recognized with the 2020 Global CRO Company of the Year Award by Frost & Sullivan for our capacity to integrate digital technologies, remote monitoring, and telemedicine services to ensure continuity of and decentralizing clinical trials.
We have supported the pharmaceutical industry develop more medicines worldwide than any other company, including the top 50 best-selling drugs on the market today.
Join us and see why more than 90% of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies are repeat customers.
The COVID pandemic is changing the future of Clinical Monitoring.
Covance has created a full career development path for Clinical Research professionals interested in a remote site monitoring type of job. We call it In-House CRA. With different levels of growth, this path can offer all career options, candidates interested:
- Either in a long term, non-travelling career
- Or those who would want to change to a full travelling CRA job in time.
We currently have a job opportunity at In House CRA 1 or In House CRA 2 level. This job will suit candidates:
- With a Life Science or Nursing Degree
- Kindly consider this is not an entry level job, we need: A minimum of 2 years of experience in a related role (e.g. site management, in-house CRA, study coordinator, research nurse, etc.
EMEA AND THE SAME JOB REF
#LI-NC1 EMEA Remote
- University or college degree, or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing licensure).
- Thorough knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines, clinical trial process and understanding of local regulatory requirements
- Thorough knowledge of monitoring procedures process
- Valid Driver's License
- 2 years of industry experience in a related role (e.g. site management, in-house CRA, study coordinator, research nurse, etc.)
- Ability to monitor study sites according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, ICH Guidelines and GCP
- Have a full understanding of the Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs