Real-World Evidence Database Studies, Director
Parexel International Corporation
USA - Any Region - Home Based
Parexel has an excellent opportunity for a Director, RWE Database studies to join our growing global team. A Director provides a broad range of consulting services and works within project guidelines to identify, refine, and address client issues and to achieve project objectives. A Director serves either as an individual contributor, a workstream lead or provides overall project leadership. A Director provides guidance to project team members on technical/process issues.
• Provide accountability of project and oversees the project team to ensure timely delivery of projects to a high standard, manage client communications, and ensure projects are delivered on budget. Including project planning and execution. Provide strategic and technical leadership to the project team.
• Coordinate real-world data collection processes from sites and data register.
• Lead client engagements activities.
• Provide technical leadership and training to more junior staff within the team, and ensure own skills are up to date; contribute to thought leadership initiatives.
• Apply data analytics to support research projects and collaborations within the team. This will include supervising the conduct of statistical analyses, analytic datasets creation, and performing quality control.
• Support development of study protocols, statistical analysis plans and coaching the team through the analytical work
• Follow comprehensive quality checking and validation processes.
• Develop study protocols and define analytical variables collaboratively with external research scientists and biostatisticians.
• Generate new business through active client engagement, relationship management and through writing and presenting proposals to clients. Drive client meetings along with business development team to present the skills and experience of the RWE team.
• Continuously develop existing processes to make more efficient and higher quality.
• Lead development of data acquisition processes.
• Control project out-of-scope activities with clients and manage contracting of change-in-scope.
QualificationsQualified candidates will possess:
• Strong project management skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• Process knowledge on primary data collection from sites.
• A high degree of written accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills, especially in the relaying of technical information and project concepts.
• Fluent English, another European language will be a strong asset (preferably a Scandinavian language).
Knowledge and Experience:
• 8+ years’ experience working in real-world evidence, with particular emphasis on large relational databases, processing large administrative healthcare datasets (medical and pharmacy claims), and or clinical databases (eg Electronic Health Records), creating final analytical databases, conducting secondary data analyses, and developing research study designs.
• Recent Pharmaceutical/CRO experience preferred.
• Experience in Real World Evidence, epidemiology, or register studies.
• Past experience in the development of real-world evidence proposals is an advantage.
• Demonstrated evidence of publications will be viewed favorably.
• Minimum Master’s degree (PhD preferred) in the area of outcomes research, epidemiology, biostatistics, statistics, health services research, or a related field.EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Similar CRA jobs
Analyst, Observational Studies, Real World Evidence Solutions
Qualified Person CN, Director Chinese Distribution center
Associate Sales Director - Beligum Home based
Medical Director - Cardiology or Internal Med w/ Cardio focus
Statistical Programmer, Real World Evidence/Data Visualisation) UK/EU
Director of Business Development, Biotech (e-clinical) Durham
Director of IT Program Managment
Sr. Director PM, Internal Medicine - IQVIA Biotech
IT Product Director- IQVIA Translations
Executive Director, Lab Information Management System Modernization
Senior Director, Global Clinical Team Leads
Associate Director - Cloud Engineering Delivery
Director Data Analytics (Director/Senior Director)
Consultant-Evidence Synthesis, Real World
Director, Digital Engagement
Intern - Real World Evidence
Director, Human Resource
Associate Director, Change Management & Adoption
Vaccine Commercial Director PRN
Director, SSU Strategy & Planning – Account Lead (Clinical Trials)