Business Operations Consultant
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
This is a fieldwork ops role and the main aim of this team is to support our Market Research team on managing the vendor’s performance when it comes to qualitative fieldwork as well as helping to standardize the vendor terms.
The person is expected to be resourceful in the local market to work with different fieldwork vendors and have the ability to always negotiate for the best pricing, ensure data quality and compliance to IQVIA's requirements.
Pre-Project Tasks (& Ongoing)
- Work closely with the Market Research team to select the qualified local vendors
- Develop a stable vendor pool to support both regional and local projects with a standard rate card
- Facilitate brainstorming discussion with the vendors and Market Research team on resolutions if there are any difficulties during execution
- Facilitate end-to-end pricing and project execution among PI (Local & Regional), Hub and Vendor
- Drive local compliance on the regional initiatives & process with the local champions
Project Set-up Tasks
- Train & onboard selected suppliers
- Manage multiple projects and advising on project set up best practices
- Commissioning of suppliers i.e. fieldwork monitoring, quality checks and invoice validation
- Update & Maintain ongoing project files and documentation (contracts/SOW, PO, delivery requirements)
Ongoing Project Tasks
- Script checking. Hygiene check of data as per quota (surface checking only)
- Fieldwork progress monitoring for Recurring trackers
Post Project Tasks
- Validate the deliverables and quality of work from suppliers Checking of supplier deliverables to trigger the billing cycle
- Validation of supplier documents and working with Finance to ensure payment of service
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.