Director, Intelligent Content Marketing Product Management
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
IQVIA is a leading provider of healthcare data and software services to global healthcare and
pharmaceutical companies. As a part of our rapid growth in the industry, we are expanding our product
management team to lead the planning, definition of our Promotional Content Management and Review & Approval solution (OCE Content). The role will be the champion both internally and externally for the vision, plan and evangelism of the OCE Content solution.
• Assist in the definition and execution of the product vision and roadmap for OCE Content.
• Own building and then managing and improving the Creation, Distribution, and Digital Asset Management modules of the OCE Content solution.
• Own the content Creation module, which will focus on creating and implementing the technology and business process to support component based authoring (aka, modular content or structured content) for pharmaceutical promotional brand marketing. Knowledge of the marketing claims and referencing process a huge plus to make this module purpose built for the pharma industry.
• Own the content Distribution module, which will distribute content created in the Creation module out to the appropriate channels. The initial focus for content distribution is to IQVIQ OCE for the eDetail and e-mail channels, but will expand over time to social, web, and more.
• Own the Digital Asset Management (DAM) module of the solution, which will involve creating and implementing the core document repository (DAM) for Commercial Content initially and will involve determining the proper document hierarchy and relationships to support component based authoring in pharmaceutical promotional brand marketing in addition to a standard document schema and metadata fields for rich multi-media components all the way up through final promotional pieces. Knowledge and experience working with DAM systems is critical.
• Work collaboratively with the OCE Content Senior Director and the Regulatory Review & Approval Director to ensure that the aforementioned solution modules integrate seamlessly with the content review and approval module (that includes regulatory submissions), the content planning module, the integrations module, and the Analysis module (reporting and dashboards).
• Develop clear and compelling Market Requirements for new aforementioned solution modules as well as future enhancements, including business justification, revenue potential, and operational impact.
• Collaborate with the product development team on specifications, design and acceptance testing
• Ensure all required system and user documentation is created accurately for internal and external use
• Be the voice-of-the-customer – integrate feedback into the product plan and life-cycle
• Develop and maintain competitive intelligence
• Lead a team of Product Managers
Cross-functional team responsibilities:
• Collaborate with Business Units (BUs) to understand market requirements and competitive landscape
• Collaborate with key stakeholders in engineering, development and services to conceptualize, document, build, and evangelize new capabilities
• Partner with product marketing to effectively communicate the value proposition and messaging for the product, case studies, sales tools, and collateral
• Effectively communicate with customers, sales, marketing, development, and senior management as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
• Provide input on training, marketing material, and product rollout
• 7-10 years’ experience with proven results launching and managing Content management products / solutions
• Experience with and knowledge of component based authoring (modular content / intelligent content / structured content), digital asset management (DAM), and multichannel marketing
• Desired to have experience working with or within Brand Marketing and/or Marketing Operations in the Pharmaceutical industry
• Product or project management experience with models like PMI, Agile, and Pragmatic Marketing
• Experience in SaaS, Cloud Services, or related fields
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or a related business degree. MBA preferred.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.