Senior Clinical Research Associate - FSP
Parexel International Corporation
United Kingdom - Any Region - Home Based
Parexel is in the business of improving the world’s health. We do this by providing a suite of biopharmaceutical services that help clients across the globe transform scientific discoveries into new treatments. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, our therapeutic, technical, and functional ability is underpinned by a deep conviction in what we do. We believe in our values; Patients First, Quality, Respect, Empowerment & Accountability.
As an FSP CRA you will be dedicated to a single sponsor and can be either home based anywhere in the UK or in Uxbridge at our UK Head Office. The office is open planned, and you will be working in an innovative and collaborative environment. The Uxbridge site also has plenty of free onsite parking and is a short distance from the town centre.
Your time here
At Parexel, the Sr CRA FSP role offers the opportunity to go beyond the role of a typical clinical monitor. CRA’s are accountable for using their expertise to build and maintain the site relationship and ensure they’re set up for success. As the clinical sites’ sole point of contact, this includes addressing and resolving site issues and questions. You’ll also manage site quality and delivery from site identification through to close-out.
As a CRA, Parexel will offer you world class technology and training catered to your individual experience. You can anticipate less travel and a lower protocol load in comparison to industry peers. Your hard work may be rewarded through a bonus incentive program, the opportunity to work within multiple therapeutic areas and an opportunity to advance your career in clinical research. If impact, flexibility, and career development appeal to you, Parexel could be your next home.
What you’ll do:
- Leverage your expertise. Conduct qualification visits (QV), site initiation visits (SIV), monitoring visits (MV) and termination visits (TV) at assigned clinical sites and generate visit/contact reports.
- Build relationships. Oversee integrity of the study and utilize problem-solving skills to promote rapport with the site and staff.
- Protect patients. Review the performance of the trial at designated sites, ensure the rights and well-being of human subjects are safeguarded and are in accordance with protocol.
- Drive productivity. Develop patient recruitment strategies in conjunction with the clinical site to meet enrollment timelines, while also ensuring compliance with the approved standard operating procedures (SOPs), protocol/amendment(s), GCP, and the applicable regulatory requirement(s).
- Ensure quality. Evaluate the quality and integrity of the reported data, site efficacy and drug accountability.
- Execute. Monitor the completeness and quality of Regulatory Documentation and perform site document verification.QualificationsMore about you
On your first day we’ll expect you to have:
-Substantial Site Management experience or equivalent experience in clinical research, with understanding of clinical trials methodology and terminology.
- The ability to function as a mentor and role model for other CRAs.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills within a matrixed team.
- Experience working in a self-driven capacity, with a sense of urgency and limited oversight. A client-focused approach to work and flexible attitude with respect to assignments/new learning.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, evaluate a variety of unpredictable scenarios and achieve project timelines while being able to apply your understanding of study protocol(s).
- An honest and ethical work approach to promote the development of life changing treatments for patients.
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to the knowledge of a Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and MS-Office products such as Excel and Word.
A little about us
Parexel is proud to be a leading Clinical Research Organization with colleagues across the globe. As a member of our team, you’ll get to know your coworkers on a personal level. Have a question? A clinical research leader, project team member, technology “super user” or collaborator are a phone call away. Our clinical research teams meet regularly to have discussions in an open environment, allowing our team members to share their expertise and promote learning within the team. Management supports and encourages career growth through consistent performance discussions and evaluations. Whether your interest is to progress into a more senior level CRA role, into line management, Quality, Project Leadership or a variety of other positions, Parexel prides itself on career opportunities for our employees.
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and encouragement to develop within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. You will be well supported and your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, company car or car allowance as well as a benefits package including 25 days holiday per year, a strong contributory pension scheme, life assurance, long term disability insurance, private medical and private dental cover as well as other leading-edge benefits that you would expect with a company of this type
Apply today to begin your Parexel journey!