HR Service Delivery Specialist 1
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (Covance)
Are you looking for an entry role into HR? Do you speak fluent English and German?
Labcorp are looking to hire a HR Service Delivery Specialist 1 with German and English language. This is an exciting role to be part of an International team and global company.
You will be managing EMEA tasks that will be need to be supported in local language. You would ideally have some experience working within HR/customer service and would have strong communication skills. This role offers full training.
This is a office based in Warsaw or remote based role in Poland.
- Providing HR administrative support for EMEA countries using English and German language, as appropriate
- Serve as a central point of contact for employees and leaders for HR related inquires via a Case Management System and phone line
- Provide superior customer service when responding to employee questions regarding payroll, company policies, benefits and general HR inquires across the company
- Providing HR support to employees with a focus on delivering excellent customer experience
- Handling requests in a timely manner according to procedures
- Interacting with other HR teams
- Understanding the customer’s issue and ensuring that the necessary action is carried out to resolve it
- Resolving a high percentage of requests at first point of contact through the use of the robust knowledge base and Desk Side Procedures in place
- Updating the information into the HR systems
- Process various forms related to documenting Human Resources activities
- Supporting HR administrative work unique either for the business or geography
- Participating in various HR projects as they arise
- Bachelor/master degree
- Good English and German skills, any other languages are a plus
- 1+ year of Customer Facing Human Resources experience preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior customer services skills in writing and via phone
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Quick learner willing to develop in customer service and in HR area
- Previous professional experience either within HR or customer service would be an asset, but not mandatory.
If interested, please send us your CV in English.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Similar CRA jobs
Oncology Sales Specialist - Los Angeles, CA - 2679552
Associate Director, Scientific and Medical Services
Customer Solutions Specialist - National Field Ops - PVA96584
Research Support Specialist 3
Quality Review Specialist
Principal Benefits Specialist (remote)
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Orthopedic Specialist Representative (Wound Closure & Biosurgery) – Medical Device Sales - Indianapolis, IN - UYA26743
Investigational Medicinal Product (IMP) Specialist
Senior Marketed Product Safety Specialist
Study & Start Up Specialist - MADRID
Lab Sciences Operations Specialist
Neuroscience Sales Specialist - BOSTON CENTRAL, MA - 2437705
PMO Project Specialist (Administrator)-Biotech Partnership-Homebased
Senior Contracts Specialist
Orthopedic Specialist - Medical Device Sales Representative - Denver, CO
Pharmacovigilance Safety Operations Specialist (Italian Speaker)
Solution Sales Specialist - Tech
Medical Information Technology Specialist