Medpace Holdings, Inc.
We are currently seeking a full-time Contract Specialist to join our Site Contracts Team in Rehovot, Israel. This position plays a key role in the study start-up and clinical trial management processes at Medpace. As a Contract Specialist, you will have full responsibility for the life cycle of each contract through the preparation, negotiation, and finalization of contracts. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further within a global environment, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and finalizing agreements, termination letters or other legal documents required for a clinical study;
- Negotiate within client approved contract and budget templates and negotiation parameters;
- Identify and assesseslegal, financial, and operational risksand escalate to appropriate Contract Lead or Contract Manager;
- Provide recommendations and alternative resolutions throughout negotiations using established escalation channels;
- Coordinate with internal functional departments to ensure various site startup activities are aligned with contractual process and mutually agreed up timelines; and
- Keep up to date with applicable local regulations impacting clinical trial contracts.
- Bachelor's degree; preferable in Law or Sciences.
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience;
- Prior contract negotiation experience preferred but not required;
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills; and
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Hebrewlanguages.
Please upload your cv in English.