Sr. Social Media Strategist
IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
IQVIA Technologies is looking for a qualified Social Media Strategist to join our team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase drive awareness of our technologies and increase traffic to our website and other online properties. As a Social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all IQVIA Technologies social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets with a global geographic scope from Argentina.
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content.
- Manage and monitor IQVIA Technologies social media channels including; twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, ensuring up-to-date content and high engagement.
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches (activities such as tweetstorms, reddit AMA (“ask me anything”), Live tweet sessions).
- Facilitate communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions).
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on social engagement, web traffic and ROI.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network.
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy.
- Stay up to date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.
- Create social editorial calendar based on industry themes and hot topics.
The position is fully home-based (remote) and can be located anywhere in Argentina.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Strategist or Social Media Manager. At least 4 years of expertise in these functions at large companies, preferably international with a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience within life sciences/healthcare/technology industry a plus.
- BA in Marketing or relevant field.
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Strong ability o identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them.
- Excellent English level and experience in Social Media functions working in English.
- Familiarity with social media scheduling tools like Hootsuite.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.