Senior Scientist, Genetics and Biomarkers (Genomic Medicine)
Parexel International Corporation
USA - Any Region - Home Based
Looking for an opportunity to apply your expertise in incorporating genetics and biomarkers in clinical development and work with an incredible team that also offers the flexibility to work from home?
Parexel's Genomic Medicine Team continues to deliver outstanding work to our clients, and the team is expanding! We are currently seeking a Senior Scientist, Genetics and Biomarkers to join this great group!
In this role you will have the opportunity to deliver client projects where your skills are used in delivering Biomarker and Genomic Medicine services.
• Responsible for the operational delivery of one or more aspects of a client program or project to time lines, quality expectations and regulatory requirements
• Assists project leaders and or line management in assessing project resource needs with respect to areas of responsibility
• Responsible for high quality work in their area of operational delivery
• Actively manages their own operational delivery to the agreed timelines
• Proactively investigates issues and recommends solutionsQualificationsSkills:
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (previous experience authoring relevant study related documents e.g. Informed Consent Forms is highly preferred)
• Collaborates effectively
• Strong problem solving and organizational skills
• Capable of handling confidential matters and data
• Able to balance operational priorities
• High attention to detail
• Focus on follow-up and tracking of issues to resolution
• Clear and precise communication in English
Knowledge and Experience:
• Experience in pharmaceutical industry, CRO, or laboratory
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Knowledge of genomic and biomarker research in clinical development and global regulatory environment in this space preferred.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree with a science background and 5 or more years relevant experience. Advanced degrees preferred.EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.