Inside Sales Manager I - Europe (Remote)
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (Covance)
Harrogate, United Kingdom
Do you have experience in the CRO or life science industry and want to make a move into Business Development? In this role, you will be supporting new clients by sharing capabilities and growing relationships, together with Business Development Directors.
- Achieves quarterly and annual lead generation goals as outlined in sales incentive comp plan.
- Handles inbound client calls, qualifies leads and if appropriate grows client relationships at the appropriate levels.
- Collaborates effectively with Business Development Directors in business unit; brings potential opportunities to their attention.
- Effectively transfers accounts and client information to Business Development Directors.
- Manages annual expense budget and submits expense reports for reimbursement on approval timelines.
- Expands client requests upselling for business unit when possible.
- Provides weekly sales activity report to management.
- Develops client call cycle to achieve objectives and sales plan
- Provides general intelligence on key competitors.
- Sells the business unit’s capabilities leveraging differentiation framework
- Recognizes and communicates sales opportunities for other business units.
- Establishes and manages customer expectations.
- Collaborates with companywide resources to achieve superior customer satisfaction.
- Organizes and hosts client visits if required.
- Uses SFDC to manage internal communication and document territory and client information as required for the business unit.
- Responsible for Opportunity Management and accurate pipeline forecasting.
- Maintains frequent email and phone contact with clients to grow and expand business relationships.
- Leverages Marketing, SMEs and Operations Staff to support client discussions and heighten clients’ awareness of BU services.
- Evaluates quotations and provides input to ensure client and company requirements are met.
- Collaborates effectively with sales executives from other business units to bring potential opportunities to their attention.
- Leverage Social Selling techniques and tools to reach clients through digital channels sharing information including Covance services, web conferences, industry meetings, SME news, etc.
- Establishes, nurtures and grows client relationships at the appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in life science or business field preferred
- Experience in Clinical/labs/preclinical space
- Commercial/sales experience
- Other required work-related experiences
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Similar CRA jobs
Site Mobilisation Manager
Associate Sales Consultant - Trauma - Detroit, MI FYA01765
Regulatory & Start Up Manager
Laboratory Manager (Molecular)
Manager, FSP Operations
Regulatory Affairs Lead / Regulatory Affairs Project Manager
Manager of Clinical Operations (Assoc, Mgr, Sr.) - Texas or Chicago
District Manager - Central - 2719859
Field Reimbursement Manager - Nationwide
Neuroscience Sales Specialist - Greensboro, NC - 2643179
Privacy Program Manager / Engineer – Home or Office-based
Associate Sales Consultant (CMF) - Shreveport LA - FYA01765
Associate Director, Marketing - RMS (REMOTE)
DaaS/IDP Project Manager
Sr Clinical Project Delivery Manager (CTL Line Manager) ONCOLOGY
Clinical Project Manager, Gastroenterology. Vendor Management experience essential
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Louisville South - 2551421
Clinical Research Manager - FSP
(Remote) Senior Biostatistician / Biostatistician 2
Remote Site Monitor, Phase IV, EMEA